PHOTEX 2019 – Call for entries
The theme of PHOTEX 2019 is EYES
Don’t turn a blind eye, go eyes out and may your submission be an eye-opener!
Interpret Eyes in any way you like, be it literally, metaphorically, compositionally, technically, socially, linguistically, etc.
Whatever makes sense to you and helps you create your pictures is welcome!
• Deadline for digital submissions for the catalogue is 31 October 2019.
• Deadline for submission of framed work is 16 November 2019, 10:00.
• Participation is open for all EPO colleagues and family.
• Max. 2 in print to be hanged in the exhibition.
• Size: max. 1m including frame for longer side; min. 30 cm of print (i.e. excluding frame) for shorter side.
• Prints or frames should include a sturdy hanging means.
Please fill in the submission template below and send it to email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Till Schmitz.
We are looking forward to your submissions!