Call for entries
The theme of PHOTEX 2022 is FIRE
Fire up your camera, play with fire, fire away and submit your results to PHOTEX!
Interpret FIRE in any way you like, be it literally, metaphorically, compositionally, technically, socially, linguistically, etc. Whatever makes sense to you and helps you create your pictures is welcome!
For inspiration, the Amicale photo club will organize photography workshops with fire breathing and long exposure fire photography. Let us know if you’d like to be informed about upcoming workshops (email@example.com).
- Deadline for digital submissions for the catalogue is 17 October 2022.
- Deadline for submission of framed work is 28 October 2022.
- Participation is open for all EPO colleagues and family.
- Max. two framed photos to be hung in the exhibition.
- Size: max. 1m including frame for longer side; min. 30 cm of print (i.e. excluding frame) for shorter side.
- Prints or frames should include sturdy hanging means.
Please fill in the submission template and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exposition will be on display 31.10. – 01.12.2022 between Hinge and Main (M00BT840).
Questions? Mail to email@example.com or contact Till Schmitz.
We are looking forward to your submissions!